Below are suggestion of rules and regulations for computer lab users.
1. Pupils are prohibited to enter the lab unless authorised by the teacher.
2. Scan diskettes before using them.
3. Report all problems related to the system to the teacher.
4. Do not attempt to repair or tamper with lab equipment.
5. Be responsible when using equipment, software and facilities in the lab.
6. Do not move any equipment from its original position.
7. Do not remove or load any software into the computer.
8. Do not change the settings in the computer.
9. Save all work in external storage device and not in the computer.
10. Do not bring in bags, food and drink into the lab.
11. Turn off the computer accordingly after use.
12. Switch off all power supplies before leaving the lab.
13. Internet facility is strictly for educational purposes only.
14. Teachers should record the use of computer lab in the lab log book.
15. All users should record the use of computers in the computer log book.
16. The Lab should be kept clean and tidy at all times.
TQ for http://ictlsm.blogspot.com for your COMPUTER LAB RULES AND REGULATIONS
Posted by MUHAMMAD YUSRI YUSOF at 1:30 AM
Labels: COMPUTER LAB RULES AND REGULATIONS